Call - center deployment with integration of the information system for a startup in the field of medical services.
Startup in Healthcare
The startup has attracted investments for the development of the project and began actively develop its service – an online system for setting medical appointments. The service is based on an information system developed by the Client's programmers. The information system provides different interfaces for different types of users – visitors (patients), partner clinics and the call center specialists on the Customer's side.
Despite the presence of own staff of qualified programmers, the Customer decided to entrust the deployment of a full-fledged Call Center system and integration with the information system to the specialized company.
Implement office telephone station (PBX) with support of the following functionality:
- Call Center – multi-channel trunk and call distribution to free operators;
- Integration with the customer's system – together with the Customer’s programmers implement call recording and automatic call classification based on several conversation categories;
- Tutodial – automatically connect a patient and a partner clinic. The call should be classified and recorded for further integration of the call history with the information system;
- Optimization of expenses – establish telephone services from several providers, and automatically select the most efficient route for outgoing calls in order to minimize telephone expenses;
- Call Tracking – connect a solution for analytics of advertising campaigns based on usage of different phone numbers.
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Ubuntu OS
A solution based on PBX Asterisk was implemented for the Customer. A virtual machine was deployed on a Microsoft Hyper-V based failover cluster.
Call Center built in the form of a telephone queue. It notifies the caller about its position in the queue and the average waiting time. Also right before connecting an operator with the waiting caller, the PBX tells the operator how much time the caller spent waiting in the queue.
The PBX is connected to several providers and a GSM-gateway. Depending on the call destination and communication tariffs, PBX chooses the optimal route for the outgoing call. Similarly, the route is selected at autodial. The only difference is that the PBX automatically connects the caller to the clinic bypassing the operator.
The PBX is integrated with the Customer’s information system, and allows Call Center operators to initiate calls from the Internet browser. The call is automatically classified on the PBX side and is tagged in the call history accordingly.
Call tracking is used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. The Customer carries out advertising on different sites – print advertising (elevators, magazines, brochures), Internet advertising, advertising on partner networks, etc. Different phone numbers are used at different sites. PBX keeps records and analytics of incoming calls, and thus allows to assess the effectiveness of an advertising campaign by calculating the total number of incoming calls to the corresponding numbers.